Raptim Research Private Limited (formerly known as Raptim Research Limited), is a global independent and internationally accredited Contract Research Organization (CRO), established in 2005 with state-of-the-art clinical research facilities in Mumbai and Gandhinagar.
- Healthy Subject (Bioequivalence &
- Patient Based Studies
- In-vitro Release Rate Test (IVRT) & In-vitro Permeability Test (IVPT)
- In-vitro binding Studies
- BCS Biowaiver Studies
- In-vitro Feeding Tube Studies
- In Vivo Tape Stripping
- In Vivo Dermal Microdialysis
- Skin Blanching studies
- Skin Irritation and sensitization test
- Glucose clamp Studies
- Early Phase Clinical Trials
- Phase II-IV Clinical Trial & Post marketing studies
We apply innovative tools and processes to our clinical development and support end-to-end services under the Clinical Research domain for all Global Pharmaceutical companies. With our experience and enhanced capabilities, we are in a unique position to assist our Sponsors with unparalleled support and provide them a single, global research network.
At Raptim Research Pvt. Ltd., we are committed to ensuring patient safety while minimizing disruption and keeping studies on track
during this evolving time.
Our sites in Navi Mumbai and Gandhinagar are following the protocols necessary to conduct studies with highest standards of care and safety:
- Social Distancing Protocols have been applied throughout our sites
- Volunteer Areas such as bedding facilities are kept at a distance
- Across the facilities, hand wash zones are marked, and sanitizers are available
- Training has been conducted on new anti Covid-19 measures implemented
- In association with clients and partners, modifications are being made to studies to reduce volunteer visits, avoid exposure to
immunosuppressive drugs and monitoring safety of the patients at different time during the study
- Enhanced screening for all studies are being carried out
- Procured kits to conduct testing for Covid-19 at the diagnostic laboratory
- All subjects to be oriented for social distancing measures at the facility along with being given protective gear
- Minimum contact is practiced
- An isolation area is created to separate any subject with influenza like symptoms immediately
We are complying with the FDA guidance for conducting clinical trials.