Regulatory affairs, nowadays, are becoming complex, and to be in a position, we need to provide apt regulatory solutions and stay ahead of changing requirements in the global clinical research industry. Raptim Regulatory team can help you build a regulatory strategy, develop global clinical and regulatory plans, and execute them on your marketed product registration requirements so you can focus on research and development.
Regulatory Affairs are a fundamental component of our services portfolio. Our team works hard to maintain high quality and strict adherence to the applicable standard(s) and guidelines like ICH, FDA, EMA, Clinical, and Bio-Analytical. Throughout your drug development lifecycle, we can help you navigate complex regulatory requirements. Our Scientific and Regulatory Affairs team participates in regulatory decisions to ensure that your study meets the requirements of the appropriate authorities.
We recognize the importance of having up-to-date knowledge of the latest regulations and guidelines to provide the best consultation service with dedicated and effective liaising with various regulatory agencies that ensure higher success ratio in the Clinical Trial approval process. We have immediate access to key areas of expertise such as medical expertise, statistics, pharmacy, project management, bio analysis, and quality assurance. We work closely with our clients to ensure that regulatory submissions are produced in accordance with the milestones and milestones of clinical trials. Raptim continually reviews and assesses the best approach reflecting the current requirements.
- To achieve the regulatory goal, we can suggest a concrete regulatory strategy to give you a competitive advantage
- Provide detailed feasibility before study execution to get real-time information and expected timelines.
- Preparation & submission of regulatory documents for obtaining:
- Approval to conduct a clinical trial in India
- Approval to import Investigational Products
- Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) and State FDA permit to import Narcotic and Psychotropic substances
- Liaising and Obtaining registration documents in the interest of clients
- Continuous follow-up post submission with regulatory authorities
- Safety reporting
- Preparation of regulatory submissions in CTD and eCTD format
- Preparation of summaries required for generic submission
- Executing regulatory submission
- Responding to the health authorities’ queries during the approval phases of the product
- 24 Times (2020)
- 2 Times (2021)
- 1 Time (2020)
- 8 Times (2021)
- 3 Times (2019)
- 1 Time (2015)
- 1 Time (2019)
- 1 Time (2019)
- 1 Time (2019)
|Authority||No. of Inspections||Latest Done On|
|NPRA, Malaysia||01||Oct, 2019|
|UK MHRA||02||May, 2021|
|BfArM, Germany||01||Jul, 2019|
|CHILE ISP||01||May, 2015|
|INDIAN Regulatory||08||Aug, 2021|
Which are important regulatory for study INDIA?
- Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
- Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN)
- Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI)
Important regulatory for study in ABROAD
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Therapeutic Products Directorate (Health Canada)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Audits can trigger at any time and we need to be ready to act during any such event. We, at Raptim, believe that audit readiness is more than a “One Time” event. Raptim’s Regulatory Services reaches the drug development planning of sponsor in hand with the regulatory strategy and development plan helps eliminate surprises, keep development on track, and ensure appropriate quality strategy at each step of the services.
We ensure following to meet this goal:
- To perform study-related activities, highly trained Staff is available. Training is ensured by experienced staff/senior before delegating any study-related activities
- All study-related documents are promptly filed in the Trial Master files (TMF’s) and ensured that all these documents are complete with all relevant details
- Continuous verification of the systems and documents ensures facility readiness at any given point of time
- We ensure compliance to study protocol requirements. Our in-house quality monitoring team conducts reviews of documents and processes throughout the study
- In-house Quality Assurance team conducts audits of equipment and system/facility periodically. This helps to keep a check on the compliance with in house procedures. To verify the compliance with study protocols, study audits are conducted
- Senior Management continuously monitors the quality systems of various departments to ensure that all standard processes and practices are implemented, thereby ensuring all time audit readiness of various facilities